You have finally shot a good video, what kind of video format brings the best playback experience in Pubu App? It depends on your choice of publishing as a Media Product or an EPUB multimedia eBook, but most of the recommended format settings are the same. We also support the same VR video format as YouTube requirement. Please follow these steps to produce a perfect playback experience in Pubu App.
Media Product vs. Multimedia eBook
- It can be very easy to download the free Movie Maker, and choose Android Phone (medium) quality to save your video as either MP4 or MOV.
- You can choose custom settings for optimized control, please enter:
- Width x Height: 1280 x 720
- Bitrate: 1500kbps (any number between 1200 to 2000)
- Frame Rate: 29.97fps
- Audio Format: 128kbps, 48KHz, Stereo
- Other professional video editing software like Adobe Premier offer more detailed settings:
- Video Format: H.264 or AVC
- Width x Height: 1280 x 720 (720p)
- Bitrate: 1.5Mbps (any number between 1.2 to 2.0Mbps)
- Check if the output file size matches the limit of Media Product (800MB) or Multimedia eBook (200MB), if not, lower the bitrate and try again
- Set Profile as Main or Base
- If the file is still oversized, lower the audio bitrate from 192kbps to 128kbps
- To upload a audio product, please use these settings
- File Format: MP3
- Bitrate: 128 to 192kbps
- Maximum File Size: 200MB
Upload a SRT Subtitle
Both video and audio products can provide on-screen subtitles to the audiences. We support the most common SRT format which can be referenced at YouTube Help. After all the contents are ready, let's open Media Publish Page to release your products.