Your credit card payment has been declined by bank if you saw any of the following error messages:
- Invalid credit card information, please confirm and try again
- The transaction was refused by the bank, please contact your bank or select another payment option
- One-Click payment failed, please use a different credit card or Contact Support
Your card may have been declined for one of the following reasons:
- A typo in the card number. Try entering your card number again
- An expired credit card. If your card hasn’t expired, check to make sure the date was entered right
- A typo in the Card Verification Code (CVC). Double-check the number and retype it
- Your credit limit was reached. Contact your card provider for more information
If you tried all these and still couldn’t get your card to work, contact your card provider.
If you are buying outside of Taiwan, please also try to use PayPal and Pay with a Card to lower the decline rate of credit card.