Please follow the checklist below to provide best experience of PDF eBooks to your reader.
- Each page of your PDF should have only one page number, if there are two pages sharing the same page number, please split the pages for correct layout.
- Please insert a book cover in the first page of the file, if there is double-page spread in your eBook, please check if the double-page spread content is in page [2,3], [4,5] order, It cannot be located in page [3,4], [5,6] order.
- Recommended image resolution is above 300dpi, prevent using JPEG 2000 file format.
- Flatten and compress your content, combine all the layers in pictures and only include fonts you used. Make your best to optimize the file size for better download and reading experience.
- Create a Table of Contents in Adobe PDF, for your readers to tap and jump to chapter in the table of contents.
- You should keep pages same size in a book.
- Don't upload any scanned paper book.
- Do not use password-protected files that keep users from reading your contents.